In Stock Now For Immediate Delivery
- Input Sampling Rate up to 24bit/192 kHz
- Non Oversampling mode
- 8x Multibit Philips DACs network
- 2x Dual Triodes tubes I/V analog output stage
- 6 Separate Regulated Power Supplies
- Analog retro Nissei VU meters
- 6mm Aluminum face panel
- Five Years Guarantee
- UK and EU sockets available
- • 230V/50Hz, 115V/60Hz versions • OLED display • Adaptive EMI RFI filtering • Adaptive Common and differential filters • Adaptive Power Factor correction • Overvoltage protection • FFT analysis • DC voltage analysis • THD analysis • Power consumption analysis • AC voltage, current analysis • Sleep mode system • 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five Years Guarantee
This is where it all started for the Lab12. Our love for music and high-end audio was our first and foremost challenge, explored years back throughout the headphone pre-amplifier. Dealing with the fragile signal and transforming it into the true high-end potent audio headphone amplifier is not the task, that everyone dares to explore. Full Review Here
• Choose KT150 or 6550 valves • EL34, KT88, KT120 compatible • Remote Control • Large OLED display • Blue Velvet ALPS motorized potentiometer • Connectivity and extendibility through I/O Upgrade Modules • Sophisticated protection and bias monitoring system • No feedback design • SRSG® implementation • Gold plated Teflon RCA connectors • Gold plated tube sockets • 5mm aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five years guarantee
• EU, US, UK, Swiss power connector versions • 16A (C13) or 20A (C19) IEC connector versions • Independent braided copper shield to phase and neutral cores • High grade red copper, gold plated connectors • Rating: 115-240V AC 16 Amp continuous current • Total conductor thickness: 3x6mm² (10AWG) • Cable resistance: 3,40 mΩ /m • Internal capacitance: 150pF /m • Internal inductance: 2.80 uH /m • Length: 1, 5 meters (custom length available)
A Phono preamplifier represents the utmost challenge for any high-end audio designer and company. Melto2 is a full tube, remotely controlled phono stage with high quality OLED display, where all important functions are clearly visible and easily selectable in real time.
• EL34, 6550, KT88 compatible (EL34 from factory) • Triode / ultra linear selector switch • No feedback design • SRSG® implementation • Fine symmetry® implementation • Gold plated Teflon RCA connectors • Gold plated tube sockets • Analog retro Nissei VU meters • 5mm aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five years guarantee
In our continuing quest to perfect the mains and give the end user the best possible performance from hi/her hifi system MCRU present the LAB12 Noyra mains conditioner. 6 sockets housed in a smart metal enclosure with a 5mm thick front plate. Available with UK, US or EU (Schuko) outlet sockets on the back panel.
• 6550, KT88 compatible (KT150 from factory) • Manual Bias Adjustment • Triode / ultra linear selector switch • No feedback design • SRSG® implementation • Fine symmetry® implementation • Gold plated Teflon RCA connectors • Gold plated tube sockets • Analog retro Nissei VU meters • 5mm aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five years guarantee
True was designed as a mighty and potent passive high-end audio hub with multiple inputs and ultra transparent, yet musical volume control. As all Lab12 products, the true also comes with the choice of multiple luxury paint finishes.