Now on 45 RPM LP, mastered at Sterling Sound by Ryan Smith from the analog tapes
Plated and pressed by Quality Record Pressings
Deluxe "tip-on" gatefold jackets by Stoughton Printing
Janos Starker performs with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Antal Dorati performing Dvorak's Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104, and Bruch's Kol Nidrei The 2LP classic now mastered and pressed at 45 RPM! Cut directly from the original 3-track, first-generation master tapes! 45 RPM mastering enables full dynamics present on the master tapes! Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound using an AMPEX ATR-100 Tape Machine customized with 3-track flux magnetics heads Plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings, makers of the world's finest-sounding LPs!
PRE ORDER NOW - AVAILABLE JANUARY
- Now cut at 45 RPM on 4LPs!
- Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
- Deluxe box made by Stoughton Printing
- 200-gram LPs pressed at Acoustic Sounds' state-of-the-art pressing plant, Quality Record Pressings
- NOW IN STOCK
- STEREO VERSION
- Order now to secure yours
- Strictly limited
- 1 PER CUSTOMER