Now on 45 RPM LP, mastered at Sterling Sound by Ryan Smith from the analog tapes
Plated and pressed by Quality Record Pressings
Deluxe "tip-on" gatefold jackets by Stoughton Printing
Chasing the Dragon - - 180 Gram Virgin Vinyl AAA 100% Analogue - Direct To Disc D2D Live Direct Cut To Vinyl - Limited Edition MCRU recommended
- 5 disc 45 RPM 200grm
- Mastered from original analogue tapes
- Bonus tracks never before heard on vinyl
- 1 per customer
- No other offers apply
- One of the best-recorded, best-sounding female jazz vocal performances!
- Mastered from the original master tapes by Doug Sax at the Mastering Lab, assisted by Gavin Lurssen
- Plating and 200-gram pressing by Quality Record Pressings
- Old-style tip-on jacket by Stoughton Printing
Gatefold tip-on jacket by Stoughton Printing Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio from the original analog tape Plating and 200-gram pressing by Quality Record Pressings!
Includes guest performances from Mark Knopfler, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Brecker, Ry Cooder and John Pizzarelli
Janos Starker performs with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Antal Dorati performing Dvorak's Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104, and Bruch's Kol Nidrei The 2LP classic now mastered and pressed at 45 RPM! Cut directly from the original 3-track, first-generation master tapes! 45 RPM mastering enables full dynamics present on the master tapes! Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound using an AMPEX ATR-100 Tape Machine customized with 3-track flux magnetics heads Plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings, makers of the world's finest-sounding LPs!
PRE ORDER NOW - AVAILABLE JANUARY
- 200g x 2 LP
- Demo quality recording
- In stock
- Now cut at 45 RPM on 4LPs!
- Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
- Deluxe box made by Stoughton Printing
- 200-gram LPs pressed at Acoustic Sounds' state-of-the-art pressing plant, Quality Record Pressings
- NOW IN STOCK
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original stereo analog master tapes! Heavyweight tip-on gatefold jacket from Stoughton Printing Plated and pressed by Quality Record Pressings NOW AT 45 RPM!
Two 45 rpm LPs pressed on 200-gram vinyl at Quality Record Pressings/Also on Hybrid Multichannel SACD Part of The Doors reissue series proudly presented by Analogue Productions and Quality Record Pressings!
- STEREO VERSION
- Order now to secure yours
- Strictly limited
- 1 PER CUSTOMER