MCRU stock a range of turntables from clearaudio and have demo models for listening in our demo rooms.
- Air floated platter
- Tangential arm
- 100+ kg weight
- Japanese craftsmanship
- Hi-Fi World 5 Globes
- Hi-Fi+ Recommended
- F5 Arm Included
- DSP Bespoke motion controller
- Fully ceramic bearing (0.1mm vertical contact)
- Cast Aluminium plinth and separate power supply box
- Mineral loaded resin damping system
- Pistonic suspension system
- SDS damping plates at critical zones
The PE 1010 MK II is the most affordable classical sub-chassis turntable on the German market and is perfect for ambitious vinyl listeners. We combined classical features with innovative technology and a unique design to create a matchless product within its price range.
The PE800 comes supplied with an Ortofon 2M RED cartridge, tonearm, dust cover and everything necessary for instant vinyl replay. All for under £1000. Manufactured in Germany from a company dating back to 1911, quality german engineering you can rely on.
A stunning example of the analogue artform, read the reviews below of this turntable, designed and made in Yorkshire. Complete with up-graded external power supply that retails for £1920
- Accepts up to 3 arms
- 40mm thick copper platter
- Tone-arm not included
- Raven 10.5 arm £3495
- Raven 10.5 tonearm is £3495 extra
- The turntable accepts up to 4 arms
- Available for demonstration