MCRU are not just about “cables” as we represent some of the world’s best brands of hifi equipment. You won’t find the popular mainstream manufacturers here. We pride ourselves on only stocking the best sounding equipment even if it means you have never heard of them! Let your ears decide is out motto. Please call to arrange a demonstration at our premises, or in your own home.
- VERY RARE LTD EDITION
- MADE BY COMBAK JAPAN
- ONE PAIR FOR 2 SPEAKERS
1 unit ex-dem in mint condition with full warranty.
No other offers apply or can be used.
Pure, transparent sound with the renowned AIR-TIGHT musicality derived from our time-tested valve technology.
Useful auto-bias system for safe and reliable operation under parallel push-pull configuration.
100% hand-elaborated, point-to-point, PCB-free wiring for stable, long-life performance.
Luxurious cosmetics featuring thick aluminium extruded front & rear panels, bias balance meter.
- 1 unit in BLACK with full warranty
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 75dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits Removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (10A max each)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.. (16A max each)
- 108,000A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available
- ONE UNIT IN BLACK EX-DEM
- NO OTHER OFFERS APPLY
- REVIEW HERE
- Input Sampling Rate up to 24bit/192 kHz
- Non Oversampling mode
- 8x Multibit Philips DACs network
- 2x Dual Triodes tubes I/V analog output stage
- 6 Separate Regulated Power Supplies
- Analog retro Nissei VU meters
- 6mm Aluminum face panel
- Five Years Guarantee
- 1 pair in silver ex-dem
- Price is for a pair.
- Power output: 100W / 8 Ohms, 190W / 4 Ohms
- Bandwidth: 5Hz to 100kHz +- 1dB, 20Hz-20kHz +- 0.05dB
- Sensitivity: Gin 28dB, 1 RMS for full power output (single ended and balanced)
- Distortion: Less than 0.002%, more like 0.0004% @ 1kHz 1W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 92dB Ref 1W RMS
- HiFi Choice Recommended Award