Here you will find everything you need to up-grade your Technics SL series turntable, if you have the latest model or an old die hard from the 1970’s, from feet to tone-arms, from platters to bearings, we have had a Technics SL1200 in our system for nearly 20 years.
There are so many ways to improve the sound quality of your Technics turntable, having used one ourselves for a long time we can advise you on the best up-grade path.
We stock a vast range of items to fit to the Techy to make it sound better, better feet (Isonoe and Funk Firm), better bearing (Funk Firm), external linear power supply, better tone-arm (Jelco or Funk Firm), improved tone-arm cables, all will improve the sound based on 100’s of satisfied customers.
We can even carry out the work for you. We can arrange collection of your Techy, carry out any up-grades you require, test it and return the deck by DPD couriers.
- The mat by which all others are judged
- 10 years old and still No.1
- 3mm, 5mm + technics version
- Also fits Garrard 401/301
- New design isolation supports
- Fit Rega | Technics | VPI | Clearaudio
- Sonic Up-Grade
- It's a Funk
- Funk Technology for only £750
- Cartridge not included
- Developed for the Technics SL1200 turntables
- Brand new design not a modified original
- Fit and forget design
- SPECIAL OFFER: 50 ANTI-STATIC RECORD SLEEVES WITH ALL CABLES SOLD
- Furutech's Legendary Cable Quality
- Turntable interconnect available as mini-DIN to RCA straight, mini-DIN to RCA angled, and RCA to RCA