Melto2 is another proud Lab12 future retro-modern creation, that fuses past and present into a fully accomplished 21st century’s technology high-end audio product.
Melto2 is a full tube, remotely controlled phono stage with high quality OLED display, where all important functions are clearly visible and easily selectable in real time.
Years of experimenting and creating high-end audio devices allowed us to create the most potent and emotionally engaging phono preamplifier, where no subtle detail is being hidden behind the noise or improperly designed gain stages.
This highly adjustable phono stage offers fine setting like impedance, capacitance, gain, three EQ curves and more. Melto2 represents a vinyl and along enthusiasts’ dream come true with the sound quality and Lab12 down to earth pricing.
• Full Tube Design
• Lundahl Step-up transformers
• Full adjustable settings : Cartridge type, Gain, Impedance, Capacitance, Curve, Mono/Stereo Output
• Remote control
• Toroidal power transformer
• No feedback design
• SRSG® implementation
• Fine symmetry® implementation
• 1-minute warm up time
• 5mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
• Power: 210 – 240VAC 50Hz (110 – 120VAC 60Hz)
• Power consumption: 100 VA max
• Gain MM: 38dB
• Gain MC: 64dB
• Input impedance: adjustable (50 ohm – 47Kohm)
• Input capacitance: adjustable (0-300pF)
• Available curve : RIAA, DECCA, Columbia
• Tube complement: 2x E88CC dual triode, 2x 6n2p dual triode
• Inputs: 3x line stereo (RCA connectors)
• Outputs: 2x line stereo (1x RCA connectors, 1x XLR connectors)
• Available colours: Matt Black, Gray matt, custom colour
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
• Weight: 8 Kg