PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT DOES NOT COME SUPPLIED WITH A KNACK POWER CORD
Multifunctional Power Distributor / Conditioner
Gordian – Your system deserves clean and abundant power .
Whatever your audio system set up is, clean and abundant power is the nutrition that will make it reveal its strength and virtuousness.It is well known that an inadequate power distributor may kill the dynamics of your audio system and that a noisy AC power line could affect its performance on mid-range and high frequency signals.
Gordian is here to distribute all the power that your system may need even at extreme situations without losing its strength. It is also here to gently clean up the unwanted artifacts from your power supply using a well-designed,adaptive network of inductors and MKP capacitors.
Conductors of very large cross section, high quality tight sockets and industrial grade bindings constitute the unshakable electrical network that delivers the power to your system. The “star” topology of the inner connections reduces to the minimum the noise transfer between you devices while guarantees that no ground loops will be developed.
A serious power analyzer
Gordian cares about the quality of your power source more than you think. It incorporates an industrial grade power analyzer which lets you inspect all the aspects of the AC power signal. Some of the available metrics are
• Frequency (accuracy 0.0005%)
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD – accuracy 0.005%)
• RMS Voltage/Current
• Power Consumption
• Power Factor
• FFT (Frequency analysis)
• DC Voltage
You can use these metrics to trace the AC signal of your provider, inspect the power consumption of your audio system, investigate problems on your local electric network (eg find household devices that affect the quality of your power source) or decide on the optimal filtering mode (see Configurable noise filtering below). All the information is accessible in the big legible OLED display.
Configurable noise filtering – Power factor correction
All kinds of noise cannot be treated effectively by the same type of filters and overusing multiple types of filters for healing all the types of possible artifacts on the power line would definitely affect the dynamics and the character of your audio system. For this reason, Gordian filtering network is designed to be configurable giving you the opportunity to adapt it to the problems of your AC power line by selecting the most appropriate available configuration.
The user manual of Gordian contains a complete configuration guide that will help you select the most appropriate mode by teaching you how to interpret correctly the extensive information you get from the integrated power analyzer. However, if you trust you ears more than mathematics you could just experiment with the various configurations and keep your favorite one.
Gordian can also improve the power factor of your system by applying a bank of specialized capacitors in parallel with your system power line. This will correct the apparent power phase angle, which means that your system will absorb more effectively the power of your power line.
Automated adaption to the problems of your power line
If you don’t want to bother configuring the filtering mode at all, you can set Gordian to “Auto Adapt” mode and let it choose the optimal filtering configuration for you by mathematically analyzing the power characteristics of your line.
Gordian will find the best configuration that targets the frequencies and the origin of your AC power line noise without affecting the dynamics and other characteristics of your audio system. You can be sure that you will have the best filtering result without altering the character of your sound.
Add Gordian at your system chain and feed your gear with high quality power…
• Adaptive EMI RFI filtering
• Adaptive Common and differential filters
• Adaptive Power Factor correction
• Overvoltage protection
• FFT analysis
• DC voltage analysis
• THD analysis
• Power consumption analysis
• AC voltage, current analysis
• 2 High Current filtered outputs
• 4 Low Current filtered outputs
• Auto On / Off display system (system current monitoring)
• 20A High Current Input
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 requires a cable which is £300 extra
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
Balanced mains power for lower noise floor, more detailed and natural sounding audio and A/V quality.The AC-2K Balanced unit from connected-fidelity™ is not just another form of mains power cleaning or ‘noise control’ treatment. It is a fundamentally different approach.
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition
Audiophile High Performance Conditioning + DC BlockingSchuko EU Sockets 1 UNIT EX-DEM BOXED Please note. Mains cables are not supplied. The Substation Integra is a true high performance mains conditioning and distribution solution for a complete system. It combines all the features found in our acclaimed flagship SubStation LC and HC together in one high quality chassis.
- 1 unit in BLACK with full warranty
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 75dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits Removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (10A max each)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.. (16A max each)
- 108,000A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available
- Supplied with IsoTek power EVO3 Premier power cord as standard
- Compact yet elegant design
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeakers
- ONE UNIT EX-DEM MINT CONDITION WITH FULL WARRANTY - BLACK
- NO OTHER OFFERS APPLY OR CAN BE USED
- FREE MCRU 4 WAY EXTENSION HUB TO ATTACH TO THE TITAN