- 1 unit in silver ex-dem with Furutech EU (Schuko) sockets
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit.
- Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- One only ex-dem with 25% off
- Vastly improved specification
- Standard length is 2 metres
- Terminated with C15 standard IEC and Furutech UK mains plug
- MCRU have 1 Unit Ex-Demonstration - 10A
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by re-balancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables
Please inquire for available stocks, all cables either ex dem or taken in part exchange.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 60dB
- ONLY AVAILABLE WITH UK SOCKETS
- WE DO NOT SELL ISOTEK OUTSIDE THE UK
- Cryo Treated UP-OCC Cable
- Bespoke Connectors
- 2 Metres Long As Standard
- IsoTek's Best Power Cable
- Easy 'plug-n-play' set-up
- 9 clean power fully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500 Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
# Gold Plated over Copper # C7 Fig. 8 Connector # Brand New Design
- New, extremely low-distortion mains sine wave using multiple generators
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise