PSM156 Studio Master Review.
“I was impressed by two things from the Puritan PSM156 Studio Master the decrease in the amount of noise allowed me to hear more information, enhancing all frequencies over the soundstage. The improvement in clarity and focus also helped the music to flow and eradicated harmful frequencies that sometimes demanded hands over the ears. More than that, though, while noise was reduced, the dynamics were never reduced. Hence, the music retained its life and vigour. I never thought that the ‘treated’ music ever sounded dull which is a great tribute to the design. The Puritan PSM156 is an ideal method to treat mains noise and distortive elements, letting you hear more music which is, after all, the point of hi-fi.”
- Rebalances the AC sine wave removing DC component, preventing transformer buzz and allowing them to breath properly at full efficiency.
- Six 15 Amp Outlets each with independent refilter stages for both common and differential mode disturbances avoiding cross contamination between connected equipment.
- 52 cumulative stages of purification removes common and differential mode interference, enhancing clarity, staging and dynamics.
- Equal resistance routing to all outputs realises full dynamic performance.
- Integral earth management system inbuilt with cleansed ground and star earthing format further lowers the noise floor and further enhances clarity and dynamics.
- Internal wiring silver plated OFC copper PTFE insulated.
- Massive 9,000 Amps Repetitive Rating, three dimensional, non-sacrificial voltage surge protection.
- Rated Voltage 110-250v AC 50/60Hz
- IEC Type C20 Input
- Electrically and magnetically shielded casing.
- Dimensions W430, D230, H110.
- Manufactured in the UK
- 5 Years Guarantee
- Awarded a 6 Moons Blue Moon (reserved only for “outstanding” products of “rare excellence”).
- Awarded “Product of the Decade” and “Publishers Choice” by The Stereo Times