Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF).
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal
energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano
Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
1. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin (Body).
2. Anti-vibration grooves: suppresses surface vibration.
3. Housing: Special blasted and anodized aluminum alloy.
Internal structure designed to damp resonance and improve sound.
4. Air chamber: Internal air pressure suppresses vibration.
5. Vibration radiating NCF pillar.
6. Vibration suppression wall (NCF damping wall): elimination of resonance.
7. It is possible to correspond to various places such as the back of the equipment and single structure
Overall Dimensions: W 54.3 X L 64.8 X H 38.5mm approx.
Net Weight: 67.5g approx.
Attached with special adhesive double-sided tape: strong adhesion with no residual glue.