NCF Clear Line is an audio grade AC optimizer, small enough to hold in your hand, that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug the NCF Clear Line into any vacant receptacle on either a power distributor or wall outlet. For best effect, use the NCF Clear Line on the same AC line/supply as your system, preferably at a receptacle adjacent to your system.
It only takes a moment to hear the improvement in the sound. You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly in order to “discover” an improvement. It’s right there.
You’ll immediately notice improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
Then unplug the NCF Clear Line from the power receptacle. You’ll immediately miss those sonic improvements. You’ll want them back.
In home theater applications, you will also hear these same distinct results. Just as importantly, you’ll see the difference in your video quality. All you need to do is plug the NCF Clear Line into your home entertainment system and the improvements will be instantly noticeable.
Sharper. Clearer. Yet more natural and easy on the eyes.
It only takes a moment to take your listening or viewing experience to the next level with Furutech’s NCF Clear Line. Find out for yourself.
– Improves resolution, focus and 3-dimensionality of performance
– Helps eliminate noise
– Improves resolution, depth and dynamism of images and video
– Carbon fiber shell with superior damping properties
– All conductor parts rhodium plated and treated with Furutech’s Alpha Process
Leading Japanese Audio commentator gives an opinion:
Masamitsu Fukuda (Japanese Audio Commentator)
Transparency increased, high frequency noise reduced, better punch in the mids
Overall greater contrast and clarity
All pluses, no negatives
For an overview of what the Black Hole Concept can achieve: click here
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by re-balancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables