Nanotec are a Japanese manufacturer of audiophile cables, their name comes from the technology they use with nano particles of gold and silver dispersed in oil to coat the metal conductors. This cable uses triple C copper coated in gold and silver particles.
Unique and sound quality up there with the best.
Sold per metre off the reel.
– Model No. – PS308
– Conductor – 0.26mm x 105-Strings, PC-Triple C [x 3-Strings]
– Sectional Area – 5.575mm2 [x 3-Strings]
– Colloidal Liquid – 95% Gold, 5% Silver, 1.5-times High Density
– Isolation – Audio Grade PVC [RoHS]
– Outer Size – 13.5mm
– Outer Sheath – Blue Violet
– Safety – PSE