Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and has won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound.
The FP-800B binding posts are manufactured using phosphor bronze and are rhodium-plated. Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love; and adding Furutech’s FP-800B rhodium-plated binding posts to your equipment will bring the appropriate sonic benefits to your system because of this.
- α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor, rhodium-plated.
- Eutectic Copper alloy Housing .
- Nylon(red, white) and Polycarbonate(clear) insulation.
- Connections: Soldered or Set-screw .
- Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm.
- Housing—15.6± 0.1mm diameter X 22mm± 0.1mm.
- Insulation— Polycarbonate（Clear）19.3± 0.1mm diameter X7.3mm± 0.1mm ,49.7 mm± 0.1mm overall length.