Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and has won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Loudspeaker cable connectors come in many configurations, and Furutech manufacture one to suit every budget and every application. The FP-202 non-magnetic locking banana plugs are manufactured from PCOCC (pure copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) and rhodium-plated. No soldering is necessary, as there are two set screws that clamp onto the cable.
Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love; and adding Furutech’s FP-202 rhodium-plated banana plugs to your interconnects will bring the appropriate sonic benefits to your system because of this.
- Pure copper α (alpha) conductors.
- Eutectic cast brass a (Alpha) pins.
- Connections: set-screw or soldered.
- Treated with Furutech’s α (alpha) process to minimize transmission loss.
- Material: UP-OCC copper with rhodium-plating.
- Maximum wire diameters up to 7.0mm.
- Dimensions: space between conductor: 8.2mm
o 12mm diameter x 26.7mm ± 0.1mm (H) x 46mm overall length.
You can browse Furutech’s web site here.
Please contact us if you see anything you want that’s not listed on our web site.
- Carbon-fibre and non-magnetic stainless steel casing
- α (Alpha) OCC rhodium-plated centre conductor
- α (Alpha) copper alloy stainless-steel body