This Black Rhodium Libra mains power lead is 0.7 metres long as standard, terminated with a quality audiophile grade plug and IEC and utilizing tinned copper wires insulated with silicone to combat RFI/EMI.
MCRU ship to any country in the world, the Libra is available with UK, EU, USA and AUS mains plugs and has a filtered IEC connector as standard.
- Cable manufactured in England
- 5A rating suitable for source equipment and low power amplifiers
- 3 core 16 x 0.2mm tinned copper conductors, insulated to UK colour code, twisted for superior noise rejection
- Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music
- Twisted internally along the length of the cable to prevent the loop “aerial” effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
- Designed for low ‘Transient Phase Distortion’ by increasing the thickness of the inner insulation to 1.2mm
- Available with UK, European Schuko and USA terminations