Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and has won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Loudspeaker cable connectors come in many configurations, and Furutech manufacture one to suit every budget and every application. The FP-201 non-magnetic spade connectors are manufactured from PCOCC (pure copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) and 24k gold-plated. No soldering is necessary, as there are two set screws that clamp onto the cable.
It is a scientific fact that gold-plating improves conductivity; and adding Furutech’s FP-201 gold-plated spade terminations to your interconnects will bring sonic benefits to your system because of this.
- Pure copper α (alpha) conductors.
- Connections: set-screw or soldered.
- Treated with Furutech’s α (alpha) process to minimize transmission loss.
- Material: UP-OCC copper with 24k gold-plating.
- Maximum wire diameters up to 6.0mm.
- Dimensions: Space between Conductor: 8.2mm
o 12.9mm ± 0.1 (W) x 40mm ± 0.1mm overall length.
You can browse Furutech’s web site here.