Furutech’s Top-Tier FP-1363-D NCF (R) Wall Socket, Refinement has a New Name…
Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
The Pure Transmission Mission. The FP-1363-D NCF (R) manifests a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer. Considering that what you actually hear is in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few feet are of prime importance for best performance. Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice. That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in most receptacles. Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors. But what really sets the FP-1363-D NCF (R) wall socket apart is “NCF” – furutech’s ultimate damping material – Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations. The FP-1363-D NCF (R) can be summed up in a word; virtuoso!
• α (Alpha) Pure copper main Conductor (t：1.2 mm)
• Cover material: Poly carbonate cover
• Chassis plate material: The special grade aluminum front plate (t:10mm)
• Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo
ceramic particles and carbon damping material “NCF”
• Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
• Dimensions: 152.0mm (L) x 86.0mm (W) x 25.0mm(H)
• Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed
patent-pending pressure plate (see below) that increases the contact area of the Alpha