Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and have won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Using Furutech’s patented alpha cryogenic process and demagnetising of all contact pins, this connector is a reference product due to the company’s attention to engineering and manufacturing detail. It is a scientific fact that silver-plating provides the best conductivity; and adding Furutech’s FI-11Ag silver-plated IEC plug to your mains power cord will bring sonic benefits to your system because of this. This IEC will accept ultra-thick gauge cables and is easy to install.
Features and specifications:-
- Pure copper, gold or silver α (Alpha) Conductor.
- Earth (Ground) Jumper System.
- Nylon and fibre-glass housing.
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 13mm.
- Dimensions: Body length 31mm x 33.5mm diameter x 72.5mm overall length.
- Rated: 10A/250V.
The Furutech website lists all the variations available, we stock most of them.
The FI-11 IEC connector is also available gold-plated and rhodium-plated, as well as in ‘basic’ copper. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
IEC & Fig.8 Connectors
- Gold or Rhodium plated α (Alpha) Conductors
- Milled from solid pure copper
- Accommodates wire diameters up to 3.5mm