Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and have won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Using Furutech’s patented alpha cryogenic process and demagnetising of all contact pins, this connector is a reference product due to the company’s attention to engineering and manufacturing detail; and adding Furutech’s FI-11R rhodium-plated IEC plug to your mains power cord will bring sonic benefits to your system because of this. Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love.
This IEC will accept ultra-thick gauge cables and is easy to install.
Features and specifications:
– 15A 125V / 10A 250V
– < PS >E JET:15PJET086
– USL /CNL Listed:04CA26110
– Unplated Phosphor bronze α (Alpha) Conductor
– Earth (Ground) Jumper System
– Nylon/fiberglass front body, polycarbonate shell
– Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16mm (With a longer screw up to 20mm)
– Dimensions: Body length 48.2mm x 38mm diameter x 74mm overall length
– Rated: 15A/125V 10A/250V