- NEW improved cabinet design
- NEW magnetic clamp for quicker cleaning
- NEW vacuum motor with aluminium mounting pads and cataphoretic surface tratment
- NEW self-adhesive arm strip for better cleaning
- NEW Wash it 2 cleaning fluid
- 5 mm aluminium composite panels
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Big 2,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Completely dry record within 2 rotations
- Removes static load of vinyl records
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality
- Made in Europe
The VC-S3 is very powerful and cleans records completely in one to two revolutions. If a machine takes more revolutions than that, you would just reapply new (old) dirt on your record!
The new magnetic clamp not only seals the record label from cleaning fluid to avoid damage on the label, it also speeds up the whole cleaning process. Place your record on the machine, put on the clamp and you are ready to go – no more tedious screwing of the clamp anymore. The robust easy to use metal arm is mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface. Paired with new self-adhesive arm strip your records get cleaned perfectly.
The large internal container (2,5 litre) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash it 2 cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid.
The new VC-S3 is made in Europe with high quality materials and an excellent build-quality. With many practical features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-S3 effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records
Self-Adhesive Arm Strip
Wash it 2 (100ml)
Cleaning speed: 30 RPM
Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt 50 or 60 Hz
Power consumption: 230V/800W, 120V/650W
Dimensions : 415x325x272 mm (W x H x D)