THORENS TD 1601 Turntable
The conical springs for sub chassis are not mounted on top board any longer but standing on the bottom.
Additionally, a small but strong tightened thread made of steel connects sub chassis with a steel pin on the bottom and so prevents sub chassis from staggering and allows only vertical movement.
An electrical lift is included, too and a contactless auto shut off. XLR jacks provide a real balanced connection to amplifiers.
- Stabilized sub chassis on three conical springs
- Polished precision belt
- Two part platter
- Adjustable belt tension
- Electronical controlled motor
- Electrical lift
- Contactless auto shut off
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) output
- Thorens precision tonearm TP 92 9“