- PS Audio’s best analog phono stage ever
- Full featured Analog to Digital Converter
- High resolution balanced or single ended analog outputs for phono
- High resolution asynchronous DSD and PCM outputs from A/D
- 1 stereo analog input from any source such as a tuner
- 1 stereo phono input
- Accepts low output moving coil cartridges (0.5mv)
- Moving magnet cartridges
- Passive RIAA curve
- Resistive cartridge load selector
- Mono or stereo select
- 100% pure analog path for the phono stage
- Gain select from the front panel
- Asynchronous digital output to 192kHz 24 bit
- Asynchronous DSD output at 64X and 128X
- Polarity invert function
- XLR, RCA analog outputs
- S/PDIF, I2S, USB digital outputs
- 80kHz bandwidth on A/D Converter
- A/D sample rate 352.8kHz
- DoP protocols for DSD
- Massive power supply
- Front panel OLED display
- RIP to either Mac or PC in DSD or PCM
- Build a library of your vinyl, tape or from radio broadcasts
- Record live events or even studio work without compromise
- Play live into any DAC with DSD or PCM
PS Audio Nuwave Phono Converter
I can’t think of any product that impressed me as much…
Review unit = purchased! John Darko, DAR.
Blue Horizon’s stunning new Profono phono stage.
A Phono preamplifier represents the utmost challenge for any high-end audio designer and company. Melto2 is a full tube, remotely controlled phono stage with high quality OLED display, where all important functions are clearly visible and easily selectable in real time.
All-purpose phono preamplifier with separate inputs for MM and MC. Easy installation. Variable impedance for MC (100-800Ω). Excellent measurement engineering. Very low noise and distortion values. Professional studio technology amplifier modules. Ultra-low noise power supple. Open, detailed and natural sound.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Newcomers to the record cleaning machine market, Okki Nokki have seriously impressed the hi-fi reviewers with their excellent machine. The Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine is available in white or black: it is not supplied with the dust cover shown (which is not essential) that can be supplied at an additional cost of £50. We also carry spare brushes and cleaning fluid in stock.
The Longdog Audio MCj2 MC has been auditioned by some of the most critical audiophiles with one commenting it is as good as or better than a rival design costing much more. Supplied as standard mounted on RDC cones and supplied with an IsoTek EVO3 mains power lead included in the price. On demonstration in our Huddersfield premises.