The Xs series monoblock power amplifiers represent the reference-quality, state-of-art amplifiers from Pass Laboratories. Through years of “spare no effort” endeavor, they represent the true pinnacle of music reproduction. The Xs 300 delivers 300 watts, employs separate power supply and amplifier chassis’ for lower noise and utilizes higher-power constant-current source. Single-ended bias current not only lowers distortion, but facilitates better control of its harmonic structure, tweaked and optimized through endless listening tests for your musical pleasure.
passslabs xs300 monoblock power amplifiers
At Pass Labs we build Fet amplifiers with excessive output stages, huge heat sinks and massive power supplies. We use the highest quality components in simple linear topologies, assembled and tested with care and subtlety. They measure well, sound great, and are reliable. Twenty plus years of ongoing innovation have kept the X and XA amplifiers at the forefront of high-end audio. The INT-25 embodies all this and less. A smaller stereo Class A amplifier at a lower price, it takes advantage of the lower power requirements to have simpler single-ended circuitry and fewer parts in the signal path. This also allows elimination of degeneration, “that other negative feedback” in all stages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
• 6550, KT88 compatible (KT150 from factory) • Manual Bias Adjustment • Triode / ultra linear selector switch • No feedback design • SRSG® implementation • Fine symmetry® implementation • Gold plated Teflon RCA connectors • Gold plated tube sockets • Analog retro Nissei VU meters • 5mm aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five years guarantee
The BHK Signature 250 and 300 power amplifiers are the culmination of one man’s half-century search for perfection in music’s reproduction. Bascom H. King has designed amplifiers for many companies, some selling in excess of $100,000, including: Constellation Audio, Marantz, Infinity, and Conrad Johnson. This is the first amplifier Bascom felt was good enough to lend his name to. It is his finest achievement in a lifetime of work. Available in both stereo and mono models, the BHK Signature series is unparalleled in its ability to render details formerly lost in the music. The BHK Signature is a hybrid design enjoying performance benefits from multiple design techniques including, a balanced differential vacuum tube input, balanced differential MOSFET power outputs, and separate, isolated, analog power supplies feeding each.
Brochure available here World's highest performance 130dB Sabre 9038 DAC chipset 32 bit integer Class 2 USB2 driverless audio interface World class transparent analogue preamp attenuators Roon Ready optional network card MQA ® hardware decoder Improved optional phono preamplifier card New, easy to navigate menu system
Designed by Bascom H. King, the BHK Signature distills Bascom’s 50 plus years of high-end audio design experience into a single masterpiece of audio amplification. “This is the best sounding preamplifier I have ever designed or heard,” and that’s saying a lot for a man of Bascom’s experience.
The BHK Signature 250 stereo amplifier, and the BHK Signature 300 Mono Amplifier embody one man’s life’s work and passion in the art of amplification. That these monuments to music can be offered to music lovers for less than £50,000 each is a testament to the years of experience invested in their design; that they are significantly less than £10,000 is a miracle.
- IN STOCK
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 75dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits Removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (10A max each)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.. (16A max each)
- 108,000A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available