Nagaoka MP-500 phono cartridge
- Exclusive super rigid body for ultralow resonance and superb fidelity
- Superfine polished line contact diamond stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Low-mass, high strength boron cantilever
- Carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic pole shoe
- Anti-ferro-magnetic permalloy shield casing
Complete instructions and mounting hardware are included.
- Principle: MM
- Cantilever: High-strength boron
- Frequency response: 20 – 25,000 Hz
- Channel balance: better than 1.0 dB
- Channel separation: better than 27 dB at 1kHz
- Output voltage: 3 mV (5 cm/sec)
- Tracking force: 1.3 – 1.8 g
- Impedance: 47 000 ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 8.5 x10-6/dyne
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Mounting: 1/2 inch
- Microsection: super-fine, line-contact diamond
- Precision set up of cartridge.
- 5 tangential options.
- The best by far.