IsoTek are an English company creating products for HiFi systems and home cinema. They remove restrictions to produce high quality solutions to poor mains quality.
Keith Martin is the founder and managing director of IsoTek and his vision has resulted in awards from highly respected audio critics all over the globe. The special attention to every component from the electrical source to the produced sound or audio is how Isotek enable your system to reach its full potential.
Read more about the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis here on the IsoTek website
- MCRU have 2 Units Ex-Demonstration
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by re-balancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables