The EVO3 Genesis One is a state of the art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD. The system can be used to dramatically improve single front-end components. Each cell can be combined / linked together so that only one input wall socket cable is required.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
More information about the Genesis ONE is on the IsoTek website.
Up to 6 units can be connected together powered by 1 mains lead (all units link using an IsoTek linking cable)
- MCRU have 2 Units Ex-Demonstration
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by re-balancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables