Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 output sockets and increased wattage. It is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
|Number of outlets||9|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240VA 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||16A HRC|
|Dimensions||146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)|
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 includes 1 cable
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition