Each unit provides a different function, so you can upgrade your power supply as your system evolves without costly trade-ins or compromising performance.
They all share the same outstanding UK made build quality with a five year guarantee. PTFE insulated silver plated wiring, premium quality components and connectors are standard. All versions have DC blocking, a custom earth line choke to suppress noise on the safety earth, and surge and spike protection for peace of mind. The substantial all alloy, non magnetic, half width case allows two units to be placed side by side on a standard equipment shelf.
|Number of available outlets:||4|
|Type of outlets available:||13A British chassis sockets
|Standard Mains Inlet:||IEC fused socket (Cable not supplied)|
|Dimensions:||400 x 83 x 88mm (W x H x D) excluding connectors
540 x 100 x 110mm (W x H x D) packaged
|Product Weight:||2.3 Kg|
|Construction:||Aluminum top plate “titanium” anodise. Powder coated steel chassis|
|Mains voltage:||230VAC version for 220-240VAC|
|Maximum Continuous Current:||10A maximum (IEC versions)|
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 includes 1 cable
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition
- 1 unit in silver ex-dem with Furutech EU (Schuko) sockets
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit.
- Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- One only ex-dem with 25% off
- Vastly improved specification
- Standard length is 2 metres
- Terminated with C15 standard IEC and Furutech UK mains plug
- 1 only UK sockets in BLACK Ex-Dem with warranty
- Standard power lead supplied • 230V/50Hz, 115V/60Hz versions • OLED display • Adaptive EMI RFI filtering • Adaptive Common and differential filters • Adaptive Power Factor correction • Overvoltage protection • FFT analysis • DC voltage analysis • THD analysis • Power consumption analysis • AC voltage, current analysis • Sleep mode system • 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five Years Guarantee