A 20 Amp rated Neutrik latching input connector allows the 16A total capacity to be exploited with a suitable mains connection. The inlet is centrally positioned to minimise electrical and magnetic interaction between the two filter groups, which are individually protected by high quality magnetic circuit breakers.
The Substation Integra has two individual filter sections. There are four low to medium current outlets optimised for source components, and two high current outlets optimised for power hungry components such as amplifiers. All are served by a high capacity ISOL-8 Axis circuit which blocks any performance degrading DC present on the mains. All outputs are surge and spike protected. A custom wound choke also filters any noise present on the safety earth wiring.
The four outlets optimised for source components each have their own dedicated Transmodal filter. This prevents noise generated from each component within the system degrading the performance of another, reducing noise cross contamination between components. This phenomenon is potentially as damaging to sound and picture quality as noise attack from outside the system.
The two high current outlets are optimised for current hungry loads such as power amplifiers. The very low series resistance Transmodal topology means that high peak currents are passed effortlessly without dynamic compression, whilst still being effectively filtered.
The Substation Integra is engineered to provide a lifetime of reliable service. The beautifully crafted enclosure features a CNC engineered 10mm alloy front panel and aluminium lid.
All outlets are protected against dust and dirt to IP54. Premium polypropylene capacitors, Mundorf OFC inductors and ISOL-8 custom wound chokes ensure superior performance.
Wiring is silver plated copper with PTFE insulation throughout.With a little less current capacity and a lot less cost than its critically acclaimed LC and HC brethren, the Substation Integra provides a solid foundation for supplying high end systems with clean power. The comprehensive feature set and powerful, but dynamically transparent filter complement will ensure your system delivers its full potential every time.
Number of available outlets: 6 (4 low/med current. 2 high current)
Type of outlets available: 13A British chassis sockets | European Schuko sockets | 15A US socket
Mains Inlet: 20A latching Neutrik powerCON (cable not supplied)
Dimensions: 435 x 131 x 410mm (W x H x D) excluding connectors
Weight: 9.9 Kg (11.5kg boxed)
Construction: Steel chassis with black finish.
Silver Aluminium front panel and lid
Mains Voltage: 230VAC version for 220-240VAC | 117VAC version for 100-127VAC
Maximum continuous Current:
6 Amps any one low/med power outlet
6 Amps across all low/med power outlets
16 Amps any one high power outlet
16 Amps across all high power outlets
Protection: 2x rear panel circuit breaker
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 includes 1 cable
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition
- 1 unit in silver ex-dem with Furutech EU (Schuko) sockets
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit.
- Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- One only ex-dem with 25% off
- Vastly improved specification
- Standard length is 2 metres
- Terminated with C15 standard IEC and Furutech UK mains plug
- 1 only UK sockets in BLACK Ex-Dem with warranty
- Standard power lead supplied • 230V/50Hz, 115V/60Hz versions • OLED display • Adaptive EMI RFI filtering • Adaptive Common and differential filters • Adaptive Power Factor correction • Overvoltage protection • FFT analysis • DC voltage analysis • THD analysis • Power consumption analysis • AC voltage, current analysis • Sleep mode system • 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five Years Guarantee
- The Groundhog+ has a variety of adapters and works with every device on the market.
- RCA base cable For any audio system with an unused RCA socket
- USB converter For computer audio systems
- Spade converter For power supplies with a DC barrel connector
- 3.5mm Y-converter For portable devices with an unused 3.5mm connection
- Banana / RCA (male cable) For grounding with AC iPurifier to equipment)