Video, low and high current loads all need different treatment to allow a quality AV system to operate at peak potential. The same separated filter topology found across our high performance and audiophile products forms the basis of the Chroma allowing each equipment type to deliver peak performance.
Separate filters are the feature that made the original MiniSub such a ground breaking product. It reduces system component cross contamination that stops the mains borne noise from one system component affecting others.
Unlike most other conditioners, which only deal with common mode noise, the video and low/med power outlets can suppress both common and differential mode noise, without shunting noise to ground thanks to our transmodal filter topology.
For more demanding loads, like amplifiers, the separate high power section has a multistage filter using custom wound components with very low impedance. This cleans current hungry, noisy components effectively without squashing dynamic performance.
|Number of available outlets:||6 (1 video display. 3 low/med current. 2 high current)|
|Type of outlets available:||13A British chassis sockets
European Schuko sockets
15A US sockets
|Standard Mains Inlet:||10A IEC fused at 10 Amps (cable not supplied)|
|Dimensions:||444 x 85 x 305mm (W x H x D) excluding connectors|
|Construction:|| Steel chassis with black finish.
Silver Aluminium front panel (Black optional)
|Mains voltage:||230VAC version for 220-240VAC
117VAC version for 100-127VAC
|Maximum Continuous Current:||4 Amps for video display power outlet
6 Amps any one low/med power outlet
!0 Amps any one high power outlet
10 Amps across all outlets
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 includes 1 cable
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition
- 1 unit in silver ex-dem with Furutech EU (Schuko) sockets
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit.
- Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- One only ex-dem with 25% off
- Vastly improved specification
- Standard length is 2 metres
- Terminated with C15 standard IEC and Furutech UK mains plug
- 1 only UK sockets in BLACK Ex-Dem with warranty
- Standard power lead supplied • 230V/50Hz, 115V/60Hz versions • OLED display • Adaptive EMI RFI filtering • Adaptive Common and differential filters • Adaptive Power Factor correction • Overvoltage protection • FFT analysis • DC voltage analysis • THD analysis • Power consumption analysis • AC voltage, current analysis • Sleep mode system • 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting • Five Years Guarantee