Got underlying noise in your system you can’t explain?
It could be as simple as your power supply.
Upgrade to the iFi iPower to feed your system’s circuits with clean, audiophile grade power and address issues at both the output and input stages.
The iPower use Active Noise Cancellation+ to cancel all incoming EMI or RFI noise.
It is at least 10x quieter than previous iFi power adapters, 20x quieter than audiophile linear power supplies and 1000x quieter than standard SMPS wall adapters.
Have iPower, will travel.
The iPower loves to travel.
It has 4 barrel-tip adapters which means it’s compatible with all wall pin types across the world (UK/US/EU/AU). A true-globe trotter.
It also comes with USB and centre negative adapters.
You’ve got the power
Add the iPower into your system and you’ll notice music come back to life. It can add in detail originally lost through conventional power supplies.
Get your power back with the iFi iPower.
It works with virtually any DC powered device and comes in 5, 9, 12 and 15 volts.
Just check the correct voltage and away you go. Clean, audiophile grade power.
Quiet! Active Noise Cancellation+® (ANC+) at work!
Exceptionally quiet power. The measured noise floor is 100x quieter than the common noise filter.
It can be used all over the world as it comes with pins for the USA, United Kingdom, Europe and Australasia.
|Output:||5V/2.5A; 9V/2.0A; 12V/1.8A; 15V/1.2A5.5 x 2.1mm (length: 1.8 metres/5.9 feet)|
|Output plug:||5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable.
5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; Reverse Polarity Plug (‘C’ white)
|5v version (only)||DC > micro USB cable (for Raspberry Pi or similar micro computers)|
|Weight:||155g (with cable)|
- Scott's white paper here
- The Ear GC-1 review here
- The Ear GC-3 review here
- HiFi+ review here
- Stereotimes GC-1 review here
- The Audio Beat GC-1 & GC-3 review here
- The Audiohileman's GC-1 & GC-3 review
- GC1 includes 1 cable
- GC3 includes 2 cables
- If you are outside the UK please contact MCRU before purchasing any CAD product
- Remove mains noise from your system
- USA version only no others available
- Special edition
- 1 unit in silver ex-dem with Furutech EU (Schuko) sockets
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit.
- Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- 1 unit ex-dem in black
- UK sockets
- All original packaging
- Includes EVO3 premier mains lead
- Full warranty
- The Groundhog+ has a variety of adapters and works with every device on the market.
- RCA base cable For any audio system with an unused RCA socket
- USB converter For computer audio systems
- Spade converter For power supplies with a DC barrel connector
- 3.5mm Y-converter For portable devices with an unused 3.5mm connection
- Banana / RCA (male cable) For grounding with AC iPurifier to equipment)