Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and have won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Using Furutech’s patented alpha cryogenic process and demagnetising of all contact pins, this connector is a reference product due to the company’s attention to engineering and manufacturing detail. Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love; and adding Furutech’s FI-32 rhodium-plated IEC to your mains power cord for high-current equipment will bring the appropriate sonic benefits to your system because of this. This IEC will accept ultra-thick gauge cables and is easy to install.
Features and specifications:-
- Pure copper α (Alpha) Conductor.
- Earth (Ground) Jumper System.
- Nylon and fibre-glass housing.
- Polycarbonate shell.
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 18mm.
- Dimensions: Body length 40.2mm x 39mm diameter x 74mm overall length.
- Rated: 16A/250V (UKand Europe) or 20A/125V (USA).