The latest incarnation of this ever popular cable, with advanced cryogenics and more processes than ever before to remove distortion
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core screened cable
- 99.99% pure silver conductors for superior clarity of sound.
- Low loss PTFE insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music, with increased distance between conductors for reduced “transient phase distortion”
- Silver plated copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Fitted with the Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabiliser to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations travelling through the cable
- Exclusive “Crystal Sound” Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
- Rhodium plated straight line contact RCA connectors for superior sound quality or black rhodiums own XLR plugs, further enhanced with DCT++ and Crystal Sound technologies.
- UP-OCC conductors
- The purest copper available
- Custom made connectors