The Gladiator is the ideal choice for any serious audiophile looking for a high-end speaker cable. Black Rhodium’s research and design processes have produced a great sounding loudspeaker cable.
The cable enjoys the following attributes:-
- Two-core, silver-plated copper 3mm2 conductors offering ease of use.
- A single, low impedance connection between amplifier and loudspeaker providing superior imaging; as well as cleaner, tighter sound over mid and high frequencies, coupled with a more powerful bass.
- Silicone rubber insulation, giving low dielectric loss and reducing time-smearing effects. This enables the accurate portrayal of the attack of leading edges, as well as the natural decays in music.
Resistance = 6.0Ω per kilometre, Capacitance = 96pF per metre.
- Features Black Rhodium’s exclusive post-curing process that removes impurities in the insulation, resulting in a sound less prone to harshness.
- Advanced quality control of the direction of wiring during the production process, to deliver superior stereo imaging as well as lower background noise.
- Treated with the advanced DCT++ process that, along with the standard deep cryogenic treatment, adds improvements to depth, clarity and timing of audio and visual signals. These additional processes before and after normal DCT take the improvements to a much higher level.
- Features an attractive black braided sheath with labelled heatshrink, which offers attractive styling as well as enabling the direction of the cable to be easily identified (to ensure that optimum sound quality is achieved).
- Available with 4mm gold-plated locking plugs that offer a tight, reliable connection for consistently superior sound quality; or gold-plated spade terminations that offer similar benefits when firmly attached to binding posts.
- Cable manufactured inEngland; this provides close, face-to-face contact with the manufacturing and production facilities, which ensures better quality control.