The special design features of CONCERTO include:
- Ultra low ‘Proximity Effect’ Magnetic Field distortion due to added inter-conductor distance due to attractive braid over conductor
- Low loss silicone rubber insulation for low dielectric absorption
- Very good flexibility
- Mechanical Vibration Suppression Materials used in Construction
- RFI noise reduction technology
- Rhodium Plated GN Legacy Plugs With ‘Straight Line Contact’ Plugs.
- Vibration Stabiliser to Reduce Distortion due to Mechanical Vibration
CONCERTO has been designed to apply the musical benefits of the GN LEGACY VS-4 Vibration Stabiliser to reduce vibration distortion. The vibration stabiliser has been specially designed to reduce audible cable distortion in cables by limiting the effects of vibrations travelling through the conductor wires which can cause audible distortion to your music. Application of complementary absorbent materials further reduces distortion Low Loss Silicone Rubber Insulation Reduces Time Smeared Distortion.
The wires in CONCERTO are insulated in silicone rubber because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.